Wound Care Nurse Responsibilities:
Provide primary skin care to residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents’ attending physicians, Director of Clinical Services, or the Medical Director of the facility, with an emphasis on treatment and therapy of skin disorders.
Assist in modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychosocial needs of the resident in accordance with established medical practices and the requirements of Oklahoma and the policies and goals of the facility.
Wound Care Nurse Qualifications:
- 1 year nursing experience in a long term care facility
- Valid CPR certification
- Current RN in the state of Oklahoma
Wound Care Nurse Pay, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For Inquires, please contact:
South Pointe Rehabilitation and Care Center
5725 South Ross Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73119
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.