MGM Healthcare has 24 Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Centers across three states in the Midwest. Choosing a rehabilitation, skilled nursing, long-term care, assisted living, and independent living center for your loved one isn’t just a practical decision – it’s a deeply personal decision. MGM Healthcare understands that. It’s why we’re entirely focused on empowering better living in every way for people needing high-quality, personalized care. We know the care we give is critical, and we are dedicated to continuously improving our ability to offer comfortable and modern environments of care.
Services: MGM Healthcare provides rehabilitation, skilled nursing, long-term care, assisted living, and independent living centers in Iowa, Missouri, and Oklahoma. Our centers provide on-site therapy and rehabilitation services – using the latest equipment and techniques – that run the gamut from physical and occupational therapy to special memory units and respite care. Our therapeutic services are provided by an attentive, experienced, and compassionate staff that works closely with families to create and actively participate in an individualized care plan that encourages living to the fullest every day. More than any other factor, we know that the right staff is the most important element in providing superior care. MGM Healthcare significantly invests in our staff and offers excellent staff-to-patient ratios, allowing more time with each resident and giving them the care they need to thrive. MGM Healthcare centers offer private and semi-private rooms and apartments with comfortable, positive environments in which rehabilitation and quality of life – can flourish.
Scope and responsibilities:
The Vice President Sales and Marketing will oversee sales and marketing for the three regions. This entails plans for census development based on the needs and strengths of each center including niche development and hospital partnerships. A global and strategic thinker, this person will manage some regional managers and 24 marketing/admissions coordinators.
VP of Sales & Marketing Responsibilities:
- Drive census (occupancy) and more specifically ‘skilled census’ at a high level.
- Drive and assist team in maintaining a solid referral base, community relationships, and physician/healthcare networking.
- Enhance presence on internet/web. Understand marketing needs through social media, electronic communication, etc.
- Recruit, develop, motivate, and mentor team in accordance with company policies, standards, and practices, including travel with staff to achieve optimum success.
- Exceed sales goals through aggressive strategic and tactical plans for sustainable growth.
- Enhance already relationships between new and existing customers.
- Build new long-term customer relationships using your vast network.
- Provide accurate and timely territory plans and pipeline forecast.
VP of Sales & Marketing Experience:
- A minimum of five + years of direct sales experience and successful sales management.
- Strong sales and marketing experience and a deep understanding of healthcare market and changes that are coming.
- Proven sales and marketing leader that leads by example and embraces change.
- Track record of building and motivating successful sales teams, growing sales year over year, and world-class customer retention.
- Manage at a strategic level the online component of sales/marketing including website development and online advertising.
- Ability and desire to travel through 3 state territory. Expected 25%.
VP of Sales & Marketing Education:
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s or equivalent combination of Sales and Marketing.
Pay, Benefits, and Perk:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
- On – Site Gym
For Inquiries Contact:
477 N. Lindbergh Ste. 310
St. Louis, MO 63141
314-631-3000 ext. 1063
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.