Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=184695814
The Unit Manager needs to have a strong nursing background with great assessment skills to provide the care needed to the residents. The person in this position must be able to lead and direct employees, have strong communication skills and be able to talk with physicians, residents, families and outside entities. The person also needs strong organizational skills and ability to review documentation to ensure proper care is provided to the residents you are responsible for. The nursing skills include supervision of the facility, shared on call, and IV responsibility.
Unit Manager Qualifications:
- Nurse Unit Manager must be licensed a Registered Nurse (RN)
- 2 years experience in LTC/SNF care.
- One (1) year experience Preferred as a Unit Manager
- Must follow State and Federal Regulations
- Must have extensive clinical experience, prior administrative experience, and training in both nursing and management.
- Must have strong communication skills, diplomacy and the ability to take leadership of any situation.
Unit Manager Pay, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
Unit Manager Supervisory Duties:
- Nurse Unit Managers handle all supervisory duties for the unit, overseeing registered and licensed practical nurses, nursing aides, medical clerks and support staff.
- They set work schedules, delegate assignments, assign tasks and evaluate employee job performance, as well as disciplining employees who don't fulfill their job requirements or provide inadequate patient care.
- They also establish employee policies and procedures.
- Nurse Unit Managers set goals and standards for the unit.
If you meet the requirements for our Unit Manager position please apply today!
For inquiries please contact:
South Pointe Rehabilitation and Care Center
5725 South Ross Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73119
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.