Click here to Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=184695841
Provide safe and timely transportation of residents, resident family, and staff to and from designated locations following established safety and transportation procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Transports residents, staff, volunteers, and others to scheduled events.
- Coordinates transportation services with appropriate staff members
- Assists residents in and out of the vehicle, using proper safety procedures
- Operates mechanical lift as required for wheelchair bound patients
- Compiles with traffic regulations to operate vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- Follows written and verbal before leaving facility with residents
- Obtain appropriate paperwork before leaving facility with resident
- Assess and correct inappropriate resident appearance before leaving facility
- Follow Resident’s Rights
- Follow facility safety protocol
- Dress professional and represent the facility in a professional manner
- Monitors and reports necessary mechanical maintenance needed to ensure safe operations of vehicle, including reporting of any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles
- Inspects and maintains vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working conditions
- Maintains records such as vehicle logs and destinations are required
- Reports any issues or problem that may arise to the Transportation Coordinator and Administrator
- Compiles with state, federal and all other applicable health care and safety standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Must have valid CNA certification
- Must be CPR certified
- Minimum of 1 year of commercial driving experience preferred
- The employee is occasionally required to wear protective clothing
- The employee may be exposed to bodily fluids and odors, dust or fumes
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to drive a motor vehicle, talk or hear, stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel or crouch, use hands to use grasp, manipulate or feels objects and reach with hands and arms
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
For inquiries please contact:
Florissant Valley Health & Rehabilitation Center
1200 Graham Rd.
Florissant, MO 63031
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.