Staffing Coordinator Summary:
The primary purpose of your job position is to ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget, census, and as may be directed by facility administration. As Staffing Coordinator , you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties..
Staff Coordinator Essential Functions:
- Maintain a current listing of all resident care employee phone numbers.
- Update business office with current posting of all department managers’ phone numbers.
- Maintain daily tardy and absenteeism calendars.
- Report to Director of Nursing (DON) all employees with excess tardiness or absenteeism in accordance with the facility policy.
- Work with Human Resources and DON when scheduling modified work duty employees in accordance with work restrictions and facility policy.
- Complete in timely fashion necessary nursing department employee records upon hiring, job reclassification and discharge.
- Assist employees in accurate completion of forms (i.e., leave and day off requests, time cards, etc.) pertinent to scheduling and staffing.
- Complete monthly nursing schedule coordinating requests to ensure appropriate coverage of units. Complete and post work sheets/time schedules. Coordinate variances with DON.
- Assist in completions and filings of designated reports in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Accepts other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be an LPN or RN
- 6 months of staffing experience in a long term care setting
- Associates degree
For inquiries please contact:
Forest Hills Assisted Living Retirement and Care Center
4304 West Houston Street
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.