Staffing Coordinator Summary:
The primary purpose of your job position is to ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget, census, and as may be directed by facility administration. As a Staffing Coordinator you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties..
Staffing Coordinator Essential Functions:
- Maintain a current listing of all resident care employee phone numbers.
- Update business office with current posting of all department managers’ phone numbers.
- Maintain daily tardy and absenteeism calendars.
- Report to Director of Nursing (DON) all employees with excess tardiness or absenteeism in accordance with the facility policy.
- Work with Human Resources and DON when scheduling modified work duty employees in accordance with work restrictions and facility policy.
- Complete in timely fashion necessary nursing department employee records upon hiring, job reclassification and discharge.
- Assist employees in accurate completion of forms (i.e., leave and day off requests, time cards, etc.) pertinent to scheduling and staffing.
- Complete monthly nursing schedule coordinating requests to ensure appropriate coverage of units. Complete and post work sheets/time schedules. Coordinate variances with DON.
- Assist in completions and filings of designated reports in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Accepts other duties as assigned.
Staffing Coordinator Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 6 months of staffing experience in a long term care setting
- Associates degree
- Must be a CNA or CMT
Staffing Coordinator Pay, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For inquires, please contact:
Regency Care Center
815 High Rd.
Norwalk, IA 50211
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.