The overall purpose of the Social Services Director position is to enable the facility to identify the medically related social and emotional needs of the residents: This position acts to meet those needs through individual and group social services programming. This position also promotes residents’ potential during their stay and collaborates with medical personnel and resident in preparation for discharge.
- Bachelor degree in social work (BSW), (or secondary education in the social services and certification as a “social work designee” may be substituted as appropriate).
- Current State Clinical Social Work Licensure.
- At least 3 years of long term care experience in all aspects of social services and discharge planning.
Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For inquiries please contact:
Spring Valley Health & Rehabilitation Center
2915 South Fremont Ave.
Springfield, MO 65804
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.