Click Here To Apply
The Marketer will act as a liaison for skilled nursing facilities and for assigned hospitals and designated referral sources for families. This person will be responsible for building relationships with hospitals, which generate patient referrals and admissions. The Marketer will assess clinical needs of potential / existing residents to assure the facility has the clinical capability to treat the resident.
Sales & Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- 2 to 3 years of sales and/or marketing in healthcare; long-term care marketing experience preferred.
- Familiarity with the admissions process at a sub-acute, SNF or rehab facility.
- Experience with understanding patients insurances Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed care subacute guidelines.
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with social workers, nurses, Physicians, and case managers in assigned hospitals and other medical facilities as appropriate
- Excellent organizational skills with a detail orientation towards documentation.
- Superior follow-up skills and ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks.
- Professional telephone skills with the ability to handle referral calls effectively and efficiently, meeting the needs of the referral sources and families.
- Computer experience and understanding of hospitals EHR system is preferred
Sales & Marketing Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Based On Experience
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
Sales & Marketing Specialist Responsibilities Include:
- Primary sales and marketing representative for managing hospital referrals/designated referral source referrals
- Develop strong relationships with key hospital personnel and identify new opportunities for alignment, partnering, and growth.
- Work with facility marketing to develop monthly plans and strategies and new business
- Assist in planning and organizing marketing strategies and programs designed to meet census and payor mix goals.
- Participate in monthly reports on sales activity, competitor/referral source changes in the marketplace and work with other staff to develop marketing plan
- Assure that the admission process is seamless and positive, including but not limited to identifying all necessary device/equipment and immediate medical needs necessary to ensure a smooth transition to the facility
- Understand and communicate critical and/or strategic changes to hospital functions, relationships, programs, and opportunities.
For Inquiries Contact:
Oak Park Care Center
6637 Berthold St.
St. Louis, MO 63139
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.