Click Here To Apply
Oakland Manor, located in Oakland, IA is looking for a full time Respiratory Therapist. This person will be able to work four 10 hour shifts, or three 12 hour shift, with every other weekend and every other holiday.
Respiratory Therapist Description:
Main duties are to assess, treat and care for residents with disorders. Will initiate and conduct therapeutic procedure; maintains patient record and selects, assembles, checks and maintains operation of appropriate medical equipment per physicians order. Weaning of ventilator patients. Care for tracheostomy and stoma areas.
Respiratory Therapist Requirements:
- Dealing with long term ventilator patients who often needed a lot of direct care.
- Prior experience a benefit, but not required.
- Strong clinical background.
- Associate of Science Degree in Respiratory Therapy
- Iowa Licensed Respiratory Therapy
- Certification (CRT) Certified Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Registered Respiratory Therapist.
Respiratory Therapist Skills:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication
- Strong time management skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work well with others; excellent interpersonal skills.
Respiratory Therapist Required experience:
- Certification (CRT) Certified Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Registered Respiratory Therapist.: 1 year
Respiratory Therapist Pay, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For Inquires please contact:
737 North Highway Street
Oakland, IA 51560
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.