Under immediate supervision, supports providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and administering injections; assists with procedures and documentation.
Registered Nurse (RN) Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be licensed in the state of Oklahoma
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of technical training; supplemented with one (1) year of related work experience.
- RN License is required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Assists with providing patient care: records vital signs; discusses and records chief health concerns; performs tests; administers injections.
- Places phone calls to pharmacies to order prescriptions; sets-up referral contacts.
- Pulls and prepares patient charts; answers phone; performs other general office duties as required.
- Maintains neatness of work area; stocks patient rooms with supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Registered Nurse Pay, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For inquiries please contact:
Rainbow Health Care Community and Rainbow Assisted Living Community
111 East Washington Ave.
Bristow, OK 74010
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.