Oakland Heights offers a full benefit package to our full-time staff, including Health, Dental and Vision insurance, as well as Accident, Life and Disability coverage. If you are interested in this position, please reach out to us; we’d love to speak with you!
Registered Nurse – RN Summary:
Under immediate supervision, supports providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and administering injections; assists with procedures and documentation.
Registered Nurse – RN Qualifications:
- Licensed in the state of Iowa
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of technical training; supplemented with 1 year of related work experience.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check , in accordance with local law/regulation
Registered Nurse – RN Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
Registered Nurse – RN Responsibilities:
- Assist with providing patient care: record vital signs; discuss and record chief health concerns; perform tests; administer injections.
- Place phone calls to pharmacies to order prescriptions; set-up referral contacts.
- Pull and prepare patient charts; answer phone; perform other general office duties as required.
- Maintain neatness of work area; stock patient rooms with supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you meet the above qualifications for our Registered Nurse – RN position, please apply today!
For Inquiries Contact:
737 North Highway St.
Oakland, IA 51560
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.