Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=184689293
Registered Nurse – All shifts available!
At Bettendorf Health Care Center , an MGM Healthcare Company, we understand that need, and that’s why we are entirely focused on empowering better living in every way for those needing rehabilitation, skilled, and long-term care. It’s why the care we give is so critical, and why we are dedicated to continuously improving our ability to offer comfortable and modern environments of care.
Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- 1 year nursing experience preferred
- Graduate of accredited RN School of Nursing
- Valid RN license in the state of Iowa
- Valid CPR certification
Registered Nurse (RN) Essential Functions:
- Initiates and leads individualized nursing care plans
- Assesses and documents the resident’s condition and nursing needs
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians’ orders
- Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the resident’s needs and the person’s capabilities and qualifications
- Supervises, directs and evaluates LPN’s and CNA’s
- Administers medications
- Starts IVs and performs treatments for assigned residents
- Documents that treatment as required
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that equipment is clean and maintained a safe manner
- Others duties may be assigned
Registered Nurse (RN) Skills:
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and at all levels of the organization
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
If you meet the above requirements please apply to our Registered Nurse (RN)position.
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED
For inquiries please contact:
Bettendorf Care Center
2730 Crow Creek Rd.
Bettendorf, IA 52722
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.