Click Here To Apply
We are offering a $4,000 SIGN ON BONUS to qualified RN’s!
Registered Nurse Nurse Summary:
Under immediate supervision, supports providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and administering injections; assists with procedures and documentation.
Registered Nurse Minimum Qualifications:
- Licensed in the state of Iowa
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of technical training; supplemented with one (1) year of related work experience.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Assist with providing patient care: record vital signs; discuss and record chief health concerns; perform tests; administer injections.
- Place phone calls to pharmacies to order prescriptions; set-up referral contacts.
- Pull and prepare patient charts; answer phone; perform other general office duties as required.
- Maintain neatness of work area; stock patient rooms with supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Full range of benefits available for full time employees.
For inquiries please contact:
Regency Care Center
815 High Road
Norwalk, IA 50211
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.