Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse Summary:
Under immediate supervision, supports providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and administering injections; assists with procedures and documentation
Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be licensed in the state of Oklahoma
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of technical training; supplemented with one (1) year of related work experience.
- RN License is required.
Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse Responsibilities:
- Assists with providing patient care: records vital signs; discusses and records chief health concerns; performs tests; administers injections.
- Places phone calls to pharmacies to order prescriptions; sets-up referral contacts.
- Pulls and prepares patient charts; answers phone; performs other general office duties as required
- Maintains neatness of work area; stocks patient rooms with supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Registered Nurse /RN or Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN: 1 year
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED
For inquires please contact:
South Pointe Rehabilitation Care Center
5725 South Ross Avenue
Oklahoma City, Ok 73119
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.