Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=318921604
MGM Healthcare is looking for a Registered Dietitians to provide high quality clinical nutrition care to residents at South Pointe Rehabilitation & Care Center and Seminole Care & Rehabilitation Center.
The Registered Dietician’s primary responsibility is completing nutrition assessments for all residents and incorporating nutrition interventions into plan of care to maintain and/or restore residents’ to desired nutritional state.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Completes Medical Nutrition Therapy Assessment
- Participates in the facility Quality Improvement/Quality Assurance process
- Attends mandatory in-services and participates in training programs to enhance skills
- Maintains on-site regular attendance as scheduled
- Performs all other tasks or duties as assigned
- Develop and implement care plans for residents
- Development of nutritional assessments
- Assess residents for nutritional status and provide interventions and treatments
- Collaborate with Physicians, nursing staff and ancillary services such as Physical Therapy
- Graduate of an accredited bachelor’s dietitian program
- Registration and Licensure required
- 2+ years’ experience working as a Registered Dietitian; preferably in Long Term Care
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, and residents as needed.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
Pay, Benefits, and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For Inquires Contact:
477 N. Lindbergh Ste. 310
St. Louis, MO 63141
Our facilities provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.