Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=318957316
SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS (RDO) FOR THE IOWA REGION.
MUST BE EXPERIENCED WITH LONG-TERM CARE – SKILLED NURSING FACILITIES!!
The overall purpose of the Regional Director of Operations position is to direct the operation of a number of long-term care facilities. This individual, through the Administrator, directs and oversees facility operations within the bounds of established corporate policy, procedure and with respect to local, state and federal guidelines.
Regional Director of Operations Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operation of the facilities within the assigned region.
- Make routine rounds throughout the facilities to assure from a first-hand observation that an optimum level of resident care is provided; the environment is being maintained in a safe and sanitary fashion, systems are in place, and that employees are appropriately attired and receiving appropriate supervision.
- Implements all policies established by the MGM Healthcare; advises during the formation of such policies and reports on the implementation of such policies to MGM Leadership.
- Develops an annual budget to be prepared showing the expected revenue and expenditures as required by the MGM leadership. Develops, establishes and maintains resident census at optimal levels. Prepares an annual operating budget for approval and achieves at least budgeted earnings expectations. Oversees budget compliance as it relates to labor, overtime and expense controls.
- Reviews operating results of the region, compares them to established objectives and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Directs the recruitment, hiring, orientation, training, development, discipline and retention of qualified staff.
- Ensures maintenance of physical properties in good and safe state of repair and operation.
- Supervises the business affairs of the facility to ensure that funds are collected and expended to the best possible advantage.
- Presents MGM Leadership reports reflecting the services and financial activities of the regional facilities and other required special reports.
- Ensures that the regional facilities maintain accreditation, licensing and quality resident care through the establishment of quality/performance improvement monitoring programs and standards.
- Prepares a plan for the achievement of the regional facilities specific objectives and mutually established goals and periodically reviews and evaluates such plan. Said plan shall at all times reflect the individual facility’s mission statement and be in accordance with ethics and goals of the facility.
- Regularly evaluates performance of the facility Administrators, professional service specialists and others as may be appropriate.
- Assures that available resources are optimally developed and utilized.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Regional Director of Operations Pay, Benefits, and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For Inquiries contact:
477 N. Lindbergh Blvd. Ste 310
St. Louis, MO 63141
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.