The Regional Business Office Manager (“RBOM”) will be responsible for ensuring that each center’s Business Office within the region is performing designated responsibilities per MGM’s and the center’s business office policies and procedures, as well as adhering to Federal and State guidelines. The RBOM will also provide general training and support to each center’s business office personnel, as well as implement MGM policies and procedures.
Three major focuses of the RBOM’s responsibilities are oversight and support of all Medicaid Pending accounts, Private Pay Collection activity, including monthly reviews with each center on those topics, and ensuring that the MGM home office has all necessary components to complete billing and obtain reimbursement across all payer sources. Other focuses of the RBOM include but are not limited to; payer source verification, resident trust, daily cash deposits, census, Point Click Care (PCC), accounts payable, and payroll.
The RBOM will generally visit each center monthly. Center visits may fluctuate based on direction from the Regional Director of Operations and/or Director of Business Office Management
- Reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager
- Provides leadership and oversight to the Business Office Managers for the facilities in Iowa and Missouri.
- Ensures that MGM Policies and Procedures are developed, maintained and implemented consistently
- Assists with hiring, onboarding, training and continuing professional development of BOMs in MO, OK and IA
- Incorporates best practices into MGM’s Policies and Procedures and uses them to develop and guide BOMs
- Timely billing and collections of Private Pay
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Delivers a minimum of 98% cash collections on Private Pay funds
- Conduct consistent and timely accounts receivable reviews with a focus on delivering successful billing and collection results
- Assist with month-end close activities including RAM workflow, census reconciliation, proper cash posting
- Oversee Resident Account Trust Accounts (i.e. RFMS), resident refund requests
- Ensure successful Medicaid application process
- Associates Degree or relevant work experience
- At least two (2) years of experience as SNF Business Office Manager
- At least three years of experience with Medicaid, including the application process
- Experience using PointClickCare (PCC) preferred
- Work Environment
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Travel Requirements:
- Willingness and ability to travel between centers is required.
- Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time management position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Pay, Benefits, and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For Inquiries Contact:
477 N. Lindbergh Ste 310
St. Louis, MO 63141
314-631-3000 ext. 1063
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.