Click Here To Apply
Life as an MGM Healthcare Recruiter:
Love connecting with others and helping them reach their career goals? Are you outgoing, innovative, and pro-active? We’re looking for a recruiter for all those things and more!
MGM Healthcare has 24 skilled nursing facilities across three states: Missouri, Iowa, and Oklahoma. As a recruiter here at the MGM home office, you’ll support our facilities and corporate office by finding the best candidates to join our team. This is a fun, fast-paced, and flexible role – we love innovation and always seek ways to improve ourselves and facilities. Bring your ideas to us, we’d love to hear them!
MGM Healthcare Recruiter: an Overview
Some key positions you’ll be recruiting for include Administrators, Directors of Nursing, Assistant Directors of Nursing, and other key Management positions. The Recruiter will also help build regional recruitment strategies and pipelines, while staying current on the latest candidate recruiting techniques. You’ll work along side our incredible and supportive HR team and be provided endless growth opportunities. Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk.
MGM Healthcare Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Maintain job postings on internet sites and research client/prospect companies.
- Establish focused business development and recruiting plans in each of the three regions.
- Maintain and document candidate communication and the pipeline process.
- Input and update information in systems.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of recruiting sources and partners.
- Work with HR Team to learn day-to-day operational issues and solutions.
- 2-5 years of prior corporate or agency recruiting experience.
- 2 years in heavy phone recruiting (sales, inside sales, corporate recruiting, agency recruiting)
- Recruiting experience relevant to healthcare industry on either the government or commercial sectors; preferred
- Ability to effectively develop cost effective and results driven recruitment strategies.
- Ability to work with Leaders in a fast paced – team oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple hiring needs on a regular basis.
- Ability to utilize social and professional networks for recruiting candidates and building pipelines of specific technical personnel.
- Possess strong communication and computer skills.
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task.
- BA/BS degree
What it’s really like to work at MGM Healthcare…
Pretty much the best! The environment here is casual and laid back, open to new ideas, diverse, and very family-friendly. A fun and engaging personality is a must around here! Monthly events, surprises left on your desk, and a bulletin board full of jokes are a few of our employee’s favorite things. And let’s not forget regular trivia games! In addition to a wonderful corporate culture, we offer a bundle of benefits and perks, including:
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
- 401(k) Match
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft Protection
- Pay Advance Program
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Onsite Fitness Center
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.