To act as a first contact point for residents and visitors as well as a ‘bank teller’ for the resident trust accounts.
- Answer and route incoming calls, taking messages as necessary
- Greet and direct visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Send and receive/route incoming faxes
- Responsible for outgoing mail and sorting/routing incoming mail
- Maintain fax and postage machines
- Maintain and balance resident trust account money boxes and data
- Act as ‘teller’ for resident trust banking hours during the day
- Data entry as assigned
- Miscellaneous filing
Receptionist Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in Office Management/ Bookkeeping
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Type at least 50 WPM
- Operate multi-line telephone system and paging system
- Excellent communication skills
- Neat in appearance and well-groomed
- Positive attitude
For inquiries please contact:
Spring Valley Health & Rehabilitation Center
2915 South Fremont Ave.
Springfield, MO 65804
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.