Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=318913478
We are looking for a Receptionist to work Part Time , Mon – Fri 6:30a – 12p.
- Answer and route incoming calls, taking messages as necessary
- Greet and direct visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Send and receive/route incoming faxes
- Responsible for outgoing mail and sorting/routing incoming mail
- Maintain fax and postage machines
- Data entry as assigned, miscellaneous filing
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Type at least 50 WPM
- Operate multi-line telephone system and paging system
- Excellent communication skills
- Neat in appearance and well-groomed
- Positive attitude
Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
For inquiries please contact:
Lake Drive Care and Rehabilitation Center
600 Lake Rd.
Henryetta, OK 74437
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.