Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=318944577
- The overall purpose of the Painter is to provide assistance in the care of the facility physical plant and grounds.
- The Painter will be responsible for all touch-up paint in the facility.
- The Painter may perform repairs as directed, collect and dispose of refuse, clean, strip, wax and buff floors, assure prompt snow and ice removal, and otherwise act to help assure the maintenance of the physical plant is in proper order.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in maintenance duty
- Applicant must be able to pass drug test and background check
For Inquiries Contact:
Florissant Valley Health & Rehabilitation Center
1200 Graham Rd.
Florissant, MO 63031
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.