Click Here To Apply
MGM Healthcare is a dynamic and growing company looking for outstanding talent to join our family.
We are searching for a dynamic Nursing Home Administrator who is passionate and a dedicated leader who strives to improve the lives of the residents and employees everyday. The overall purpose of the Administrator position is to direct the overall operation of the facility in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations while ensuring quality care is delivered.
As the Administrator, you will:
- Be responsible for the operation of the facility
- Make daily routine rounds throughout the facility to assure from a first – hand observation that an optimum level of resident care is provided, the environment is being maintained in a safe and sanitary fashion, and that employees are appropriately attired and receiving appropriate supervision
- Implement all policies established by the MGM Healthcare; advises during the formation of such policies and reports on the implementation of such policies to MGM Leadership
- Develop an annual budget to be prepared showing the expected revenue and expenditures as required by the MGM leadership
- Develop, establish, and maintain resident census at optimal levels
- Prepare an annual operating budget for approval and achieve at least budgeted earnings expectations
- Review operating results of the organization, and compare them to established objectives and take steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct any unsatisfactory results
- Select, employ, control, and discharge staff
- Develop and maintain personnel policies and practices of the facility
- Oversee recruitment, evaluations, selection, and training of competent department supervisors and other ancillary staff
- Supervise the business affairs of the facility to ensure that funds are collected and expended to the best possible advantage
- Ensure all contractual agreements are approved by the Corporate Office
- Present MGM Leadership with reports that reflect the services and financial activities of the facility and other required special reports
- Ensure that the facility maintains accreditation, licensing and quality resident care through the establishment of quality / performance improvement monitoring programs and standards
The Administrator will demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Knowledge of resident’s rights in long term care facilities and able to impart this knowledge to the staff
- Able to maintain a culture of safety and quality
- Able to maintain timely records and documentation appropriate to Medicaid/Title XIX/Medicare/other reimbursement programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration or other related field; Master’s preferred
- Current and valid state Nursing Home Administrator license.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Basic computer knowledge
Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For inquiries please contact:
477 N. Lindbergh Ste 310
St. Louis, MO 63141
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.