The MGM Healthcare Corporate office is looking for a Skilled Nursing Facility Medicare Biller.
Medicare Biller Requirements:
- 3 years of Billing experience in a Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing Facility setting
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years in accounts receivable in a healthcare environment; preferred
- Knowledge with Medicare, Medicaid, and Coinsurance
- Proficient in relevant computer software, Point Click Care, Excel
Medicare Biller Primary Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the Triple Check process with assigned centers to assure timely completion for claim submission.
- Submit electronically all claims for Medicare A & Medicare B timely
- Submit all Medicare A & B Coinsurance claims timely.
- Apply and post all cash related to Medicare A & B payments.
- Enter all month end ancillaries into the billing software monthly for assigned centers.
- Review and work all aging’s weekly for assigned centers.
- Resolve any discrepancies through research put forth on the Policy & Procedures of the AR department.
- Provide complete and accurate documentation for any Write Offs proposed per Medicare Guidelines.
- Update the software annually with Medicare Fee schedules
- Update the Medicare Cost Report every month.
Medicare Biller Specialized knowledge:
- Point Click Care system experience is ideal but not required.
- Strong working experience with FISS/DDE
- Strong working experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Medicare billing guidelines and appeal processes within a Skilled Nursing environment.
- Consistently meets individual productivity incentive standards.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Benefits:
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
- 401(k) Match
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft Protection
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Onsite Fitness Center
For Inquiries Contact:
477 N. Lindbergh Ste 310
St. Louis, MO 63141
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.