The overall purpose of the Medical Records Clerk position is to establish and maintain organized medical records and files. At times, this position may provide clinical and administrative support to the nursing department.
Medical Records Clerk Responsibilities
- Maintains established medical record files; culls medical records in accordance with facility and state-specific regulations.
- Pulls written medical record requests by established deadline.
- Maintains 100% accuracy of the medical record locator report to ensure it is complete and accurate and updates by end of week.
- Signs out medical records from the department using the medical record locator.
- Clears returning medical records from the medical record locator by end of shift.
- Files loose reports by the end of the shift.
- Maintains a 98% accuracy rate in filing of loose reports and resident records.
Central Supply Clerk Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collects and fills supply requisitions and delivers to the unit/floor.
- With supervisor approval, orders supplies from designated vendors.
- Receives supply shipments and routes packing slips to appropriate department heads.
- Maintains an organized and neat storage area.
- Maintains accurate inventory records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with standards set by the facility, its policies and procedures, application federal and state laws, corporate compliance agreement and applicable professional standards.
Medical Records/Central Supply Clerk Requirements:
- Must have experience in a Large Nursing Facility
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Accurate typing skills with minimum of (3) three year experience in medical records preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Medical Records/Central Supply Clerk Pay, Benefits, & Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For inquires about this posting, please contact:
South Pointe Rehabilitation and Care Center
5725 South Ross Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73119
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.