Marketing Director Summary:
The Marketer will be responsible for the development and implementation of business and marketing plan for the Center. The individual in this position will also establish a strategic marketing plan to achieve the center’s business growth objectives.
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Admit skilled patients and ensure all paperwork is complete per regulations
- Provide excellent customer service and communication to facilitate seamless transition for patients from acute settings to post-acute care
- Provide clear, concise communication with internal team
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans and programs for the facility’s long and short term goals
- Assist referral sources and patients on services offered by the center
- Represent the center when interacting with referral sources, business leaders, physicians, the community and the media when marketing
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Consult with other departments, as appropriate, to collaborate and facilitate marketing plans, and smooth transition
- Demonstrate the ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful conditions
- Support and maintains a culture of positivity while maintaining privacy of patients
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook and ability to quickly learn Electronic Medical Record (Point Click Care) applications
- Excellent data management
- Compliance with health care privacy laws
- Continued education in Sales or Marketing
- Previous work in a Skilled Nursing Center
- Bachelors Degree; preferred
Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For Inquiries Contact:
Florissant Valley Health & Rehabilitation Center
1200 Graham Rd.
Florissant, MO 63031
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.