Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=268587528
Maintenance Worker Summary:
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain the grounds, facility, equipment, in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current established policies and procedures, federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations and may be directed Administrator. This position must perform preventative maintenance and repairs on electrical, plumbing, carpentry, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and other technical tasks
Maintenance Assistance Qualifications:
- Work experience in a Long Term Care Facility is preferred!
- High School Diploma or GED
- prior experience Managing people
- Basic computer knowledge
- Professional an dependable
Maintenance Assistance Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED
For inquires, please contact:
Oak Park Care Center
St. Louis, MO 63139
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.