Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=235023746
Maintenance Director Summary:
The overall purpose of the Maintenance Director position is to direct and/or oversees Maintenance Team in the care of the facility physical plant and grounds. The Maintenance Director may perform repairs as directed, collect and dispose of refuse, assure prompt snow and ice removal, and otherwise act to help assure the maintenance of the physical plant is in proper order.
- Work experience in a Long Term Care Facility is preferred!
- High School Diploma or GED
- prior experience Managing people
- Basic computer knowledge
- Professional an dependable
Maintenance Director Pay, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For inquires, please contact:
Spring Valley Health & Rehabilitation Center
2915 South Fremont Ave.
Springfield, MO 65804
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic.