The overall purpose of the Remodel Team Lead position is to plan, direct and control the overall remodeling of 11 facilities in MO. This position must perform or oversee electrical, plumbing, carpentry, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration and other technical tasks.
Remodel Team Lead Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree preferred; or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be available to be “on-call” 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Institutional maintenance and housekeeping is necessary with knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and construction drawings is preferred.
The Remodel Team Lead may perform:
- repairs as directed
- collect and dispose of refuse
- Build and/or repair rooms
- Coordinate Plumbing projects
- otherwise act to help assure the maintenance of the physical plant is in proper order
- Must have drivers license and basic computer experience.
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For inquiries Contact:
477 N. Lindbergh
St. Louis, MO 63141
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.