The overall purpose of the Maintenance Assistant position is to provide assistance in the care of the facility physical plant and grounds. The Maintenance Assistant may perform repairs as directed, collect and dispose of refuse, clean, strip, wax and buff floors, assure prompt snow and ice removal, and otherwise act to help assure the maintenance of the physical plant is in proper order. The Maintenance Assistant will assist with Resident transportation.
Maintenance Assistant Requirements:
- Requires knowledge of building maintenance to include minor electrical repair
- Plumbing and routine preventative care of heating and air conditioning systems
- Requires ability to receive verbal and written direction
- Requires ability to be available for “on-call” emergency repairs
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
Must have painting and drywall experience.
Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED
For inquiries please contact:
737 North Highway St.
Oakland, IA 51560
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.