Oakland Heights offers a full benefit package to our full-time staff, including Health, Dental and Vision insurance, as well as Accident, Life and Disability coverage. If you are interested in this position, please reach out to us; we’d love to speak with you!
Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN Qualifications:
- 1 year nursing experience preferred
- LPN License is required in the state of Iowa
- Valid CPR certification
- Must be willing to undergo a background check , in accordance with local law/regulation
Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN Responsibilities:
- Initiates and leads individualized nursing care plans
- Assesses and documents the resident’s condition and nursing needs
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians’ orders
- Administers medications
- Starts IVs and performs treatments for assigned residents
- Documents that treatment as required
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that equipment is clean and maintained a safe manner
- Others duties may be assigned
Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN Skills:
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and at all levels of the organization
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
If you meet the above requirements please apply to our Licensed Practical Nurse -LPN position.
For inquiries please contact:
737 N. Highway St.
Oakland, IA 51560
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.