- Good communication skills
- Must work well with all ages of residents (20-90+)
- Must be kind and compassionate to residents
- At least six months experience – preferably in nursing home setting
- One-Day per week – 8 Hours
- Company will provide sink, chair, dryer, shampoo, conditioner and towels
- Employee provides scissors and capes
- Pre-Employment screening required
If you meet the above requirements for our Nursing Home Beautician please apply today!
For inquiries please contact:
Florissant Valley Health & Rehabilitation Center
1200 Graham Rd.
Florissant, MO 63031
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.