Housekeeping Supervisor Summary:
The overall purpose of the Housekeeping Supervisor position is to assure that the facility’s environment, which includes resident rooms, bathrooms, common space, dining rooms and administrative offices are cleaned and sanitized in accordance with local, state, and federal guidelines. As Housekeeping Supervisor, your responsibility is to assure the facility is maintained in a safe, clean, and comfortable manner.
Housekeeping Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervise staff
- Wash windows
- Shampoo and vacuum carpets
- Arrange furniture
- Generally clean furniture, equipment, fixtures and hardware
- Other duties may be assigned.
Housekeeping Supervisor Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For inquiries please contact:
Bentwood Nursing & Rehab
1501 Charbonier Rd.
Florissant, MO 63031
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.