Floor Care Tech Summary:
Provide and maintain a clean and sanitary environment by ensuring all floor surfaces are maintained.
Floor Care Tech Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be able to follow instructions and work with minimal supervision.
- Follow established safety precautions.
- Perform proper techniques of floor care and preparation of areas to be cleaned, buffed, stripped or waxed as well as carpet cleaning
- Must be able to operate and maintain all floor cleaning/finishing equipment to include but not limited to floor buffer/burnishes, water extraction machine, and carpet cleaning equipment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow established safety precautions for cleaning and maintaining all areas of the facility
Floor Care Tech Competencies:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Quality Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Safety and Security
- Oral Communication
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED
We Would Love to Have You!
For inquiries please contact:
South Pointe Rehabilitation and Care Center
5725 South Ross Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73119
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees; legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.