MUST BE CPR CERTIFIED
Transport Driver Requirements:
- Must be a CNA
- Must be CPR Certified
- Must have valid drivers license in state of Oklahoma
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must provide proof of insurance
Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
Transport Driver Experience:
- 1 year preferred transport driver experience
If you meet the above requirements for our Transport Driver position please apply today!
For inquiries please contact:
Forest Hills Care and Rehabilitation Center
4300 West Houston St.
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.