Click Here To Apply
Oakland Manor is offering a $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS for experienced DON candidates!
Director of Nursing (DON) Summary:
- The primary purpose of the Director of Nursing (DON) position is to plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation of the Nursing Department in accordance with local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations.
- This position is charged with responsibility to ensure the quality of care is delivered consistently to the resident population.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
Director of Nursing (DON) Required Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current license by this state as a Registered Nurse
- Two (2) year experience in long term care preferred
- Prefer RN licensure, Management Experience, prefer 2 years of Long Term Care Experience
- 401K upon hire with 2% match after one year of service
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance plans available
- Paid Holidays
For inquiries please contact:
737 North Highway Street
Oakland, IA 51560
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.