The Dietary Manager will be a front-line manager who runs the daily operations of a kitchen and dining area.
- Manages all aspects of clinical dietary services in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Develop and manage staff work schedules to ensure adequate coverage for each shift.
- Oversees all aspects of food procurement, production and service, inventory/ordering, storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation and customer service standards.
- Ensure the dietary department is maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary manner including equipment maintenance and cleaning schedules.
- Review therapeutic and regular diet plans and menus to assure compliance with physician orders.
- Process diet changes received from nursing, obtain and update resident food preferences, monitor meal intake to assess need for intervention, monitor resident weights and make recommendations for weight loss/gains.
- Timely completion of MDS per regulations, specific to nutrition
Dietary Manager Pay, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
- Must have a valid Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) Certificate
- Must have survey management experience
- Prefer one year of management experience
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED
For Inquires please contact:
1919 Greene St.
Adel, IA 50003
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.