Click Here To Apply
Dietary Aide Description:
Attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions for reading recipes, dietary needs and meal orders are part of the Dietary Aide’s day. You must be physically able to prepare food, serve meals and assist the residents in eating, as well as be able to operate kitchen equipment and clean up after meals.
Dietary Aide Responsibilities:
- Prepare the food for the residents
- Assist any residents that need help eating their meals.
- Assist in clean up, kitchen maintenance and setting up and taking down the dining areas
- Other job duties include delivering food to residents’ rooms, preparing and serving snacks and taking inventory of food and kitchen supplies.
- Dietary aides must learn the protocols and procedures for their facilities, as well as the rules and regulations for the states where they work.
Dietary Aide Qualifications:
- Minimum education: High school degree.
- Experience: prefer a minimum of 2 years experience in institutionalized food service.
- Along with physical skills, a dietary aide must be compassionate and patient when working with elderly residents, as well as the residents’ family members.
- Food service experience
- Dietary aide – 1 year
For inquiries please contact:
Florissant Valley Health and Rehabilitation
1200 Graham Rd.
Florissant, MO 63031
Our Facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.