The CNA Student will learn how to assist nurses in direct patient care. The student will learn practical skills such as bathing, feeding, dressing, bed making, how to take vital signs, how to safely move and lift patients, communication techniques, reporting techniques, and infection control.
Content also includes Professional Behavior, Simple Anatomy & Physiology, Nutrition, and some Pathology.
- Must have High School Diploma; or Equivalent
- Complete 16 hours of Training
- Commit to attending all classes
- Must test and obtain CNA License once training program is complete
- Once licensed must work at the facility for 1 full year
Pay, Benefits, Perks:
- Paid training
- Employer pays for training and State Certification Testing
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For Inquiries Contact:
Bentwood Nursing and Rehab
1501 Charbonier Rd.
Florissant, MO 63031
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.