Seminole Care and Rehabilitation Center is looking for Full Time CNA’s to work 3p-11p w/ shift differential pay! Also, receive a $1500 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Identifies, reports and responds to extreme behavior, such as verbal aggression, biting, hitting, kicking, throwing items (food, objects, bodily fluids), self-inflicted injuries, property damage, etc., in accordance with applicable local, state and federal regulations and Seminole policies and procedures. C. Customer Service
- Treats customers (individuals served, families, co-workers, state officials, and consultants) with respect, courtesy and tact.
- Will report all incidents of suspected abuse and/or neglect to the Supervisor immediately.
- Reports all complaints and grievances made by the resident to their supervisor.
- Assists with feeding as indicated (i.e., cutting foods, feeding, assist in dining room supervision, etc.).
- Serves between meal nourishments and bedtime snacks per facility schedule.
- Performs after meal care (i.e.clean resident’s hands, face, clothing, take to bathroom, brush teeth, clean dentures, etc.).
- Informs the Licensed Nurse of any changes in the resident’s condition.
- Measures and records temperatures, pulse, and respirations as instructed..
- Must obtain an maintain certification for First Aid and CPR.
- Keeps incontinent residents clean and dry per policy and IHP.
- Observes and reports the presence of skin breakdown.
- Assists residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) based on their individualized
- plan of care and in accordance with state and federal regulations and Lake Drive policies and procedures.
- Completes required documentation during/at the end of their shift.
- Works scheduled shift as established by the Supervisor.
- Demonstrates good grooming skills and abides by facility dress code.
- Attends mandatory in-services and facility/department meetings as required.
- Must be able to utilize proper body mechanics while safely assisting with independent/dependent transfers and positioning.
- May participate and instruct individuals and staff in recreation and leisure activities using necessary recreation and leisure equipment.
- Ensures that the resident’s room is clean and orderly (i.e., bed made, draws/closet organized).
- Completes inventory, including marking and storing the resident’s personal possessions and clothing as instructed.
- Assists residents with packing their personal possessions when they are being transferred to a new room or when being discharged.
- Makes beds (occupied and unoccupied) and changes bed linens.
- Must be able to assist or complete the individuals laundry using washer and dryer according to the individuals capabilities.
- Ensures that all OSHA and safety standards are followed, as applicable to the position and in the business location or workplace in accordance with state and federal regulation and Seminole Care Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains safe and clean work area and adheres to location/company safety standards for the healthcare professional.
- Communicates accurate information to others in a professional and courteous manner.
- Works cooperatively with any co-worker, shows respect to both individuals served and other co-workers, and conveys a willingness to assist.
- Accepts responsibility for own mistakes and takes action to prevent similar occurrences.
- Works to resolve conflicts and to identify solutions in which all parties benefit.
- Assists in transporting resident’s to/from appointments, activity and social programs, etc. as necessary.
- Job Requirements
Pay, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
- Must maintain current certification as a CNA or DDCA
- Obtain and maintain MANDT certification
- Obtain and maintain CPR/First Aid certification
- Experience with Intellectually Disabled preferred
For inquiries please contact:
Seminole Health and Rehabilitation Center
1200 East Wrangler Blvd.
Seminole, OK 74868
Our Facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.