Click Here To Apply
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Essential Functions:
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair and incontinence care
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding
- Assists resident with range of motion exercises
- Provides for personal care and comfort
- Movement to wheelchair or activity areas
- Assists residents with ambulation for short distance in facility
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed
- Provides direct and indirect resident care services
- Meets the communication needs of resident and family
- Communicates to nursing team changes in residents clinical condition
- Performs other tasks as assigned
Certified Nursing Assistant Pay, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Requirements:
- CNA Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must pass a state-issued exam
- CNA Licenses: Required Valid certification as a CNA in the state of Missouri.
- Certified Nursing Assistant Experience: Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Skills:
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED
For Inquires please contact:
4624 Lansdowne Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63116
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees; legally-protected characteristics (protected class) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.