Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=184691560
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Requirements:
- CNA Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must pass a state-issued exam
- CNA Licenses: Required Valid certification as a CNA in the state of Oklahoma
- Certified Nursing Assistant Experience: Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Essential Functions:
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair and incontinence care
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding
- Assists resident with range of motion exercises
- Provides for personal care and comfort
- Movement to wheelchair or activity areas
- Assists residents with ambulation for short distance in facility
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed
- Provides direct and indirect resident care services
- Meets the communication needs of resident and family
- Communicates to nursing team changes in residents clinical condition
- Performs other tasks as assigned
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Skills:
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff
- The overall purpose of the Certified Medication Aide (CMA) position is to administer oral and topical medications to residents. This individual must perform these tasks as ordered by a physician, under the supervision of a licensed nurse, and in accordance with state and federal rules and regulations. Also, must perform routine daily tasks required in maintaining the health, comfort and well-being of the residents.
Pay & Benefits:
Benefits are Available
For inquiries please contact:
Rainbow Health Care Community
111 East Washington
Bristow, OK 74010
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.