Central Supply Clerk Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collects and fills supply requisitions and delivers to the unit/floor.
- With supervisor approval, orders supplies from designated vendors.
- Receives supply shipments and routes packing slips to appropriate department heads.
- Maintains an organized and neat storage area.
- Maintains accurate inventory records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with standards set by the facility, its policies and procedures, application federal and state laws, corporate compliance agreement and applicable professional standards.
Central Supply Clerk Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- At least one (1) year of experience in shipping and receiving.
- Ability to read and comprehend at levels necessary to perform job duties appropriately.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and vendors.
- Effective administrative and organizational skills.
Central Supply Clerk Competencies:
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment.
- Presents professional image to consumers and clients through dress, behavior and speech.
- Adheres to company standards for resolving consumer and client concerns.
- Ensures that all consumer and resident rights are protected.
Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For inquiries please contact:
The Quarters at Des Peres
13230 Manchester Rd
Des Peres, MO 63131
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.