Responsible for all Facility billing, accounts receivable, and collection activities and supervision of billing and collections personnel. Responsible for achieving cash collection and AR goals for the Facility. Works with other department heads to ensure compliance with all financial regulatory and other requirements. Position may also manage accounts payable and payroll functions of the facility.
Business Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Assists with Medicaid Pending applications, and works with resident, family and applicable outside agencies to finalize facility coverage through Medicaid
- Establishes and maintains a system of financial record keeping, to include issuing receipts, preparing and making bank deposits, and recording payments using proper segregation of duties.
- Interacts with home office billing team and payers to define billing requirements and ensures prompt payment of claims.
- Manages census activities including daily, weekly, and monthly balancing with the nursing and admissions departments.
- You will be the face of the company
- You will be the first and last person people see when they enter and leave the facility
- Responsible for Resident Trust Account for inhouse residents, to include weekly and monthly reconciliations.
- Responsible for petty cash and collections.
- Must have an understanding of Accounts Receivable.
- Must have an understanding of Accounts Payable.
- Confidentiality and privacy of all data, including patient/resident, employee and operations data.
- Supports and participates in common teamwork.
- Uses tactful, appropriate communication in sensitive and emotional situations.
- Interacts with residents, family members, staff, visitors, government agencies/personnel, etc., under all conditions/circumstances.
Business Office Manager Pay, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
Business Office Manager Requirements:
- Must have an Associate’s Degree or relevant work experience
- 2+ years’ experience as an office manager preferred
- Must be comfortable multitasking
- Geriatric and long term care experience preferred
- Computer and Collection experience
For inquiries please contact:
Florissant Valley Health and Rehabilitation Center
1200 Graham Rd.
Florissant, MO 63031
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.