Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=318936705
Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain and record financial data for use in maintaining accounting and statistical records. Compiles composite reports form individual reports of subordinates required by management of government agencies. Determine work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedite work flow. May provide or manage secretarial, bookkeeping, receptionist, accounting, cashier, payroll, data input, clerical, and other services for the facility’s business operations. Require Medicare, Medicare working knowledge, Skilled, Long Term Care experience preferred, along with strong collections, and accounts payable.
Business Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- You will be the face of the company
- You will be the first and last person people see when they enter and leave the facility
- Responsible for Resident Trust Fund
- Responsible for petty cash and collections
- Must have an understanding of Accounts Receivable
- Must have an understanding of Accounts Payable
Business Office Assistant Pay, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
Business Office Assistant Requirements:
- Must have an Associate’s Degree or relevant work experience
- 2+ years’ experience as an Office Assistant preferred
- Must be comfortable multitasking
- Geriatric and long term care experience preferred
- Computer and Collection experience
For inquiries please contact:
Springfield Skilled Care Center
2401 West Grand St.
Springfield, MO 65802
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.