Provides personal care to residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort consistent with policies and procedures while complying with state, federal and all other applicable health care standards (universal precaution isolation, Abuse Prevention, HIPAA, etc.).
These duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains confidentiality of all resident call information and ensures resident privacy,
- Reviews care plans daily to ensure provision of appropriate care,
- Promotes and supports the greatest possible degree of independence for residents,
- Advises supervising charge nurse of residents’ status and condition at beginning and end of shift and documents observations as required,
- Maintains records accurately and timely,
- Promotes a safe and clean environment,
- Assists with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Assists with the daily physical and hygienic care needs of residents as directed,
- Giving residents their baths/showers as scheduled via bed bath, shower chair, shower bed, etc.
- Ensures all residents are shaved/groomed neatly.
Education & Certification:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CNA certified
- CPR certified
Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For inquiries please contact:
Springfield Skilled Care Center
2401 West Grand Ave.
Springfield Skilled, MO 65802
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.