About the team:
A career you can feel good about comes along once in a lifetime. We strive to create a culture where all team members have a sense of belonging and where their personal and professional growth is a priority. An opportunity to utilize and enhance your management skills while making a positive difference in the lives of Team Members and residents alike is what we are all about!
A sampling of the key areas of responsibility:
- Directs the overall operation of the community in accordance with applicable regulations
- Ensure open lines of communication
- Ensure the customer experience is Top Notch
- Maintain successful public relations to serve the best interest of the community
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis
- Recruit, select, train and motivate Team Member Leaders while leading by example for all
Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
- Ability to instill a polished hospitality approach in all aspects of the operation
- Ability to mentor and provide coaching and development to others
- Create a positive, safe and comfortable atmosphere
- Ability to lead a core group of employees while maintaining professionalism, empathy and compassion
- Provide nursing care to all tenants in the assisted living knowledge
- Must be licensed as Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with at least 2 years’ experience in an Assisted Living Center
- Must follow State and Federal Regulations
- Must have extensive clinical experience, prior administrative experience, and training in both nursing and management
- Must have strong communication skills, diplomacy and the ability to take leadership of any situation
- Must be able to lead and direct employees
- Must have strong communications skills and able to talk with physicians, residents, families and outside entities
- Strong organizational skills and ability to review documentation to ensure proper care is provided to the residents you are responsible for
For inquiries please call:
737 North Highway St.
Oakland, IA 51560
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.