Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=184683802
Parkview Manor is looking for an Assisted Living Care Companion to join our team!
Care Companion Duties include:
- Provide personal care to residents.
- 2nd Shift
- Take and record resident’s weight, blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration.
- Provide for the safety of the resident as instructed according to Shorehaven Memory Care Policies and State regulations.
- Report to Nurse in charge any changes in residents as to their skin conditions, injuries, appetite, emotional needs, etc.
Care Companion Qualifications:
- Minimum age of 18
- Previous Assisted Living experience preferred, but not required
Care Companion Pay, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For inquiries please contact:
513 13th Street
Wellman, IA 52356
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.