Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Requirements:
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Iowa.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- CPR Certified
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Duties:
- Maintains regulatory requirements, including federal, state, local regulations.
- Works at maintaining a good rapport and cooperative working relationship with physicians, departments, and staff.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures regarding infection prevention and control.
- Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of the facility.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of federal regulations
Assistant Director of Nursing Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED
For Inquires please contact
Genesis Senior Living Center
5608 Southwest 9th Street
Des Moines, IA 50315
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.