Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=285344001
The ADON / QA will be responsible for the direction of resident care in the skilled nursing setting. Manages licensed clinical staff. Consults with staff, physicians, management team on nursing problems and interpretation of facility policies to ensure resident needs are met. Maintains performance improvement activities for Nursing Services and participates in CQI activities.
Assistant Director of Nursing – ADON Requirements:
- Current Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Oklahoma
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- CPR Certified
Assistant Director of Nursing – ADON Duties:
- Maintains regulatory requirements, including federal, state, local regulations.
- Works at maintaining a good rapport and cooperative working relationship with physicians, departments, and staff.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures regarding infection prevention and control.
- Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of the facility.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of federal regulations
Assistant Director of Nursing – ADON Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED
For Inquires please contact:
South Pointe Care and Rehabilitation
5725 South Ross Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73119
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.