Are you looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career in management? Springfield Skilled Care Center is looking for an ADON to join our team!
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Requirements:
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Missouri
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- CPR Certified
- Knowledge of federal regulations
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Duties:
- Maintains regulatory requirements, including federal, state, local regulations
- Works at maintaining a good rapport and cooperative working relationship with physicians, departments, and staff
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures regarding infection prevention and control
- Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of the facility
- Performs other duties as assigned
ADON Pay, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay – Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating locations)!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly MVE (Most Valuable Employee) Award
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Discounted Meals (at participating locations)
- Employer-Provided Polo Shirts
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For inquires, please contact:
Springfield Skilled Care Center
2401 West Grand Street
Springfield, MO 65802
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.